30 Day Return Policy
How PartsFPS’s return policy actually works, there’s been a lot of confusion recently. Are all returns free? How often can you return something? After several phone calls and live chat sessions, the management has released the recent version of return policy. Here’s how PartsFPS’s return policy currently works.
- 1. From the date of the sale there is a 30- days of return period if the item is defective, damaged, or the incorrect product.
- 2. Once your 30 days elapsed, parts are not been returnable for any reason.
- 3. To request a return you have call your customer service and send us a email to initiate the return procedure of your product
- 4. You have to mention clearly the reason of returning the product
- 5. Then only you can get your return authorization number. This RAN will be used in future for the refund purposes
- 6. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, refunds and exchanges are for the cost of product only
- 7. After receiving the returned item we have to verify whether it is in the previous condition or not. If it is in the previous condition then the refund will be initiated from our side within 72hrs after receiving the product in the ware house.
- 8. PartsFPS retains the exclusive and sole right as to whether an item may be returned, exchanged or order cancelled.
- 9. In order to obtain a refund or exchange, prior approval must be given by PartsFPS.
- 10. Return will charge a 25% restocking fee
- 11. There is no restocking fee on returns due to defective merchandise or PartsFPS shipping errors (but you have to inform our customer care within 30 days).
- 12. Freight must be prepaid by the customer and will be reimbursed for defective merchandise and PartsFPS shipping errors.
- 13. Refunds will be processed only to the original method of payment (credit or debit card) used for placing the order.
- 14. Please check all information carefully. Any order where the product is not a standard stock item or any discounted product, then there will be no return and refund.